Yoga Magic, yoga Love & Yoga deepening Journey
Are you ready to step into the fullness and beauty of Life?!
Life Changing. All I can say is, “WOW”. This retreat was incredibly perfect in every way. I met life long friends and learned lessons I will hold dear for the rest of my life. Immerse yourself and unplug. I wish I could have stayed for more than just a week. I will be back, I promise you that. – Lea
Reconnect to Freedom, Joy, Peace and Harmony as we enjoy this unique opportunity to nourish you mind body and soul, through daily practices in mindfulness meditation, invigorating and relaxing daily yoga asana practices. Enjoy stunning sunrise meditations and soak in revitalizing drops of nectar as we explore yogic philosophy and wisdom to develop your spiritual awareness, while embracing the healing powers and community of Koh Phangan’s postcard perfect crystal-quarts shores.
- 2 Yoga classes / day
- 2 Pranayama & Meditation sessions / day
- 1 Daily Workshop (alignment, philosophy, music, yoga nidra, partner yoga)
- Simple Individual bungalow with private bathroom at the Bamboo Huts (limited space available)
- 1 Oil or Thai Massage
- 1 Herbal steam room
- Pre and Post Retreat Communication, Support & Resources
In these transformational Yoga Retreats you will dive deeper and learn:
- Yoga Asana sequences and poses to purify the physical body, bringing more vibrancy, strength, balance and health to he physical body while developing your own home practice
- Pranayama for improved energy flow and circulation and to raise your vibration
- Meditation techniques to clear the mind and focus awareness, gaining mental and emotional power,
- Yogic philosophy and practices to bring more clarity and peace in modern daily life,
- Workshops exploring Consciousness, the journey to Awakening (Ashtanga yoga – the 8 fold path) Relationship with the self and others (Yamas and Niyamas) , developing self-love, subtle energy anatomy (chakras, koshas, nadis) and more! – Click here for more workshop details
- Daily contemplation and journal writing to more deeply understand the self
- Pre-Retreat Preparation & Post-Retreat Integration, communication and support
- Nature exploration & Labyrinth meditation
- Optional private sessions, including Yoga therapeutics, Reiki, Hula hooping, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Yoga Nidra…
- Beautiful simple bungalows in nature
- + more!
The journey towards happiness, health and wholeness begins with your willingness and desire to bring more LOVE into your life! This retreat Includess:
Daily yoga classes
Enjoy our daily Flow classes, suitable for all levels, each morning. Fluid sequencing of postures, linked with the breath revitalize and rejuvenate the body, mind & spirit. A balanced, holistic & safe flow sequence will be introduced each morning to energize you for the day. Afternoon classes will unwind with a more gentle Hatha Flow with Restorative/Yin poses that focus on healing & letting go. Both morning & afternoon sequenced asana classes are designed to help you develop your own personal practice after you leave the retreat
Topics may include yogic lifestyle, the science of meditation, Ayurveda, Yoga Nidra, and healthy diet & daily routines and all things that promote vitality, youthfulness, mental/emotional balance, self-healing & spiritual enlightenment to help you deepen and integrate yoga into your daily life. More details about the workshops on offer can be found here…
Meditation & Pranayama
These intimate group sessions will allow you to learn and practice simple, profound and powerful breath control techniques that will allow you to expand your longevity, experience freedom and liberation, bring you into more mindfulness and deepen your connection to the present moment.
Relax and enjoy pampering yourself from the outside in with an oil or Thai massage designed to support detoxification, improve circulation and bring a sense of calm, peace and ease in the body and mind.
Enjoy the detoxifying and relaxing benefits of an herbal steam room and plunge pool to relieve tension, reduce stress, clear the skin and promote healthy blood flow.
Immersion into Nature
Reconnect with nature’s rhythms as you immerse yourself in the stunning natural paradise of turquoise waters and lush jungle forest in this tucked away pedestrian post-card perfect gem.
*Airfare, travel costs, travel visa, food additional nights accommodation optional activities and/or treatments are excluded from the package.
Our Yoga Retreat Schedule is unique in its focus on a compassionate & enjoyable timetable. This schedule allows you to process all that may come up during your yoga retreat & leaves plenty of time to relax & play in the crystal blue oceans waters & white sandy beach of Haad Yuan Bay, Thailand. It also gives plenty of time to take in the scrumptious delights of exotic fruit shakes & tantalizing thai cuisine while enjoying the beauty of nature in this stunning paradise island of Koh Phangan.
Retreats begin every Monday at the Pure Flow Yoga Shala. || Accommodation check-in is on the Sunday before the retreat.
8:00 – 8:45 am Pranayama & Meditation / Journaling
8:45 –9:00 am Mini-Break
9:00 – 10:30 am Dynamic Morning Flow
10:30 – 10:45 am Snack Break
10:45 – 12 pm Workshop: Asana / Philosophy / Movement / Music/ Dance
12:00 – 4:15 pm Lunch / Beach Break/ Optional Activities / Private Sessions
4:30 – 4:55 pm Pranayama & Meditation
5:00 – 6:30pm Sunset Asana Flow
— Weekends are off to relax and play–
While on our retreats, you are also encouraged to check out the optional free community events, click here to find out more…
- Water bottle – Filtered water is available throughout the tri-bay. OUR STUDIO IS A DISPOSABLE PLASTIC FREE ZONE, to promote a plastic free bay and optimal hydration! We will have some water bottles available for sale.
- Yoga Mat – Yoga mats are available for you to use. However, for energetic and hygienic reasons we encourage you to bring your own mats.
- Yoga Clothes: Comfortable light warm weather clothing – Thai style pants are available on the beach and we have some women’s yoga tops available for sale, but other than that the pickings are pretty slim here, so come prepared!
- Notebook & Pen– Bring a journal to take notes, document your journey, and to keep the space high—vibe and mostly technology free. Please bring daily.
- Sunscreen & Natural mosquito repellent – To protect you (and the environment) Also available for sale on the island
- Flashlight – To help you see the paths between beaches at night
- Quality earplugs – For meditation and also for Friday and Saturday nights, which are party nights here in the bay. It is best to come prepared if you are a sensitive sleeper. You can also purchase from pharmacies on the main part of the island
- Alarm Clock – Its nice to have a simple alarm clock that isn’t your phone so you can have a bit of a digital detox.
- Spending money for your entire stay – There are no ATMs on our part of the island. You can exchange cash, traveler’s checks, and use your debit card and visa in Had Rin (2-300 Baht boat ride each way) through ATM’s, exchange centers, and banks. We always recommend bringing more than you think just to be safe.